Support Just Communities Arizona
What We Believe
Just Communities Arizona is a volunteer, non-profit organization (affiliated with East Valley Community Foundation, a 501 C3) founded to make the practice of inclusion and justice a reality for all members of our communities.
We believe that each of us has the ability and the responsibility to listen, learn and advocate for justice and inclusion for all people. Just Communities Arizona honors other organizations that advocate for specific causes and issues related to social justice and sees its role to:
- Convene people on issues of the day,
- Provide opportunities to learn from each other and develop skills in working across differences,
- Provide a voice for the community related to issues of social justice.
We believe that the work of Just Communities Arizona is critically important in today’s social and political climate.
Become A Friend of JCA
Donations will help us:
- Build and maintainin our website
- Secure insurance for our events
- Provide materials and supplies for events
We thank you in advance for your support on behalf of the founding board of Just Communities Arizona.
Please make check payable to East Valley Community Foundation for Just Communities Arizona.
421 E. University Drive, Mesa AZ 85203
East Valley Community Foundation is a 501 c 3 organization